Job title: Waterpark Maintenance Manager
Company: Gecko Hospitality
Job date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 23:35:10 GMT
Location: Baraboo, WI
Expected salary: $60000 – 70000 per year
Job description: Job Description
Waterpark Maintenance Manager
Our company is looking for a Waterpark Maintenance Manager with incredible leadership skills and a passion for hospitality. If this sounds like you, apply today at our location in Baraboo, WI! We are seeking the right individual who is interested in building momentum and excitement as we emerge from the challenges of the past year. This is a beautiful facility in an ideal location, and the right individuals with WINNING, UPBEAT and AWESOME Personalities – who know what it means to put the Guest First – are those we have our sights set on! Don’t miss this great opportunity, apply today for our location in Baraboo, WI!
Title of Position: Waterpark Maintenance Manager
Salary: $60k to $70k plus 10% annual bonus and $5k in relocation allowance
Job Responsibilities: The Waterpark Maintenance Manager is a department supervisory or management position that will oversee the entire waterpark facility. This is a very busy, fast paced working environment where the primary responsibilities of the Waterpark Maintenance Manager are that of maintaining a clean and orderly recreational facility with an extreme focus on safety for our guests and team members, as well as, working with the property maintenance team to ensure well-maintained and safe facilities.
· Competitive Starting Salary
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Relocation Assistance
· The Waterpark Maintenance Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation.
· A minimum of three to five years of relevant experience of a comparable property is necessary for the Waterpark Maintenance Manager
· The Waterpark Maintenance Manager must have a proven track record in the hotel industry demonstrating achievement of outstanding guest service-related goals.
· The Waterpark Maintenance Manager must be able to complete their CPO License, though someone who is already a certified training for Lifeguard, or the American Red Cross is preferred.
· The Waterpark Maintenance Manager must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
· The Waterpark Manager must have a desire to guide and educate a team of employees.
Meet Your Recruiter
Michael has a passion for the hospitality industry. His career spans over 17 years in which he has held leadership positions in hotels, resorts, fine dining restaurants and country clubs. Michael started working in restaurants in high school and quickly discovered his love for food and the dining experience. Upon graduating from The Culinary Institute of America with a degree in culinary arts and hospitality management, he began his journey into front of the house management where he has held positions of department manager, operations manager and general manager. Michael believes that a great deal of his success comes from his ability to connect with people, understand cultures and create strong relationships.
Michael joins Gecko Hospitality as an executive recruiter and is excited to collaborate with new clients and candidates and continue building professional relationships. His extensive operational experience allows him to understand the needs of his clients and the importance of finding the perfect candidate for the company.
Michael lives in Chicago and in his free time he enjoys exploring new restaurants, traveling and is a car and aviation enthusiast.
Since 2000, Gecko Hospitality and its dedicated Franchise Partners and Recruiters throughout the United States and Canada have been pioneers in the hospitality recruiting industry. The value that Gecko Hospitality provides to its clientele is evident in the advanced networking and technology skills our professional recruiters possess in identifying qualified restaurant professionals.
Apply for the job now!