Job title: Senior Workplace Ambassador
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
Job date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 03:38:35 GMT
Location: New York City, NY
Expected salary: $70000 – 100000 per year
Job description: JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Provide general overall Facilities Management services including continuous monitoring of facility and creating a best-in-class workplace experience. Work with facility manager(s) to handle routine facility management operations, including procurement of supplies and services, assigning work orders within CMMS, issuing purchase orders, managing bid requests and service/construction contracts, asset/equipment tracking/disposal, and processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable. Supporting tasks for site events and regular workplace programming to ensure any assigned tasks for the group or our sub-contractors are completed.
Area of Responsibility
- Administrative Function
- Assist Facility Management Team with tactical planning for the team’s goals and objectives and completion of day to day workload
- Provide facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested
- Manage and maintain small facility management tasks as assigned
- Coordinate/support special events in support of client or JLL
- Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations as needed and directed
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
- People Care
- Lead a professional team of coordinators to keep Block’s offices at peak operation
- Evaluate team performance and focus on development opportunities based on areas of individual strengths and interests
- Provide excellent oversite, direction, and outline of team goals
- Communication and Relationship Coordination
- Provide general overall facility management services including continuous monitoring of office/facility
- Act as an interface with client, visitors and guests
- Ensure appropriate follow up with customers
- Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal
- Assist with budgetary requests, analysis and reporting
- Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Associates degree in facilities management, building, business or other related field; or equivalent work experience
- Years of relevant experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Facility or Property Administration
- Skills and knowledge
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Experience working within Corrigo or other CMMS/Automated Work Order system.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google suites, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style
- Other abilities
- Must be proficient at Excel Spreadsheets and have capability of customizing administrative reports
Estimated compensation for this position is:
70,000.00 – 100,000.00 USD per year
The pay range listed is a total compensation range including bonus, if applicable. The provided range is an estimate and not guaranteed. An employment offer is based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, internal equity and alignment with market data.
On-site –New York, NY
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit .
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply for the job now!