Job title: Regional Revenue Analyst
Company: NCG Hospitality
Job date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 04:48:21 GMT
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Expected salary: $60000 – 65000 per year
Job description: Embark on an exciting journey in the hospitality industry at NCG Hospitality, now hiring a Regional Revenue Analyst!
**Must reside either in Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, Nebraska, Utah, or Wisconsin for tax withholding purposes.
Work and collaborate with a dedicated Revenue & Sales team supporting our cluster of award-winning properties in Phoenix and surrounding areas providing hotel room revenue management.
The success of NCG Hospitality stems from our intrepid crew of Team Members, who are committed to delivering extraordinary experiences to our guests, all while upholding our company’s unwavering pledge to excellence. In return, we offer our Team Members the following benefits, incentives and more.
– Paid Sick Time
– Paid time off and Personal Days
– Paid volunteer hours → Earn money for community service!
– Flexible schedules
Team Member Travel Perks:
– Worldwide Marriott and/or Hilton hotel stays starting at forty-nine dollars per night
– Rate based on availability and property brand
– Free night stays at NCG Hospitality hotels
– Dedicated training and development with opportunities for growth
– 42% of our supervisory/management roles in 2022 were filled internally through team member promotions!
– Educational and professional certification assistance
Health and Wellness:
– Health, Dental and Vision plans
– Virtual telehealth services
– Team Member Assistance Program with mental health resources
– TeleDoc confidential counseling
– Health and fitness monthly reimbursement program
– 401(k) retirement plan
– 100% match on the first 3% and 50% match on the next 2% of team member contributions
– Same day pay option
– Health Savings Account
– Eligible for a 10% – 15% bonus payout quarterly and annually based on determined Balance Scorecard Metrics
– Quarterly and year-end pay-out will be 20% of bonus score
How do I make an impact on my team?
- Work with the General Manager and Regional Director of Revenue Strategy to determine and coordinate selling strategies, achieve budgeted goals and maximize market share.
- Maintain frequent communication with General Manager and property team, to cohesively strive toward optimal performance and maximum revenue.
- Utilize systems and tools to implement pricing strategies, restrictions, and promotions.
- Monitor room pricing and implement changes as needed, including rate structure, future roll-in rates, and new rate loading, in conjunction with GMs and property team.
- Review system daily, managing system restrictions and inventory controls such as length of stay restrictions, out of order rooms, straight line availability, etc. to ensure the properties are set up for success, in conjunction with GMs and property team.
- Monitor competitor strategies and data; maintain understanding of the dynamics of the local market and demand generators.
What does success look like in this role?
- Four-year degree in hospitality, business or related field or equivalent
- Ability to work remotely, with accessibility to high-speed internet and phone line.
- Ability to influence change and develop strong interpersonal relationships with key stakeholders to serve as a true revenue thought leader.
- Minimum of two years of hotel operations experience including knowledge of thebudgetary process, forecasting and trend analysis, and cost control measures
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgement and decisions.
- Reliability and honesty
- Desire to contribute to a supportive and effective team
Who is NCG Hospitality?
NCG Hospitality is a real estate and hospitality leader with 25+ properties, including Hilton and Marriott hotels, restaurants, and a conference center. For more than 40 years, NCG Hospitality has explored the limitless possibilities of the hospitality industry, grounded in our four core values of Growth, Fun, Trust, and Responsibility.
As you give your all to our guests on their unforgettable journeys, rest assured that we’ll be there every step of the way, supporting you on your own thrilling adventure. Check out our jobs at ncgcareers.com and join our growing team!
NCG Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application Deadline (per CO state law requirements) – 03/06/2024
- Date will be extended until the position is filled
This is a remote position.
Apply for the job now!