Job title: Production Associate
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
Job date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 05:58:18 GMT
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Expected salary: $50000 – 60000 per year
Job description: JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
We are seeking a Production Associate to join the Capital Markets team. We are looking for a motivated individual who doesn’t sweat the details. Someone who can easily juggle shifting priorities with ease, moving between client event planning and client closing due diligence tasks.
This is a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, partnering with producers and analysts and other associates to help the overall deal flow and success of the office. We promote an organizational culture of trust and teamwork, build an inclusive work environment that embraces diversity, and elevate our people to achieve business growth
- Act as project manager for the deal team, manage shifting timelines, moving a deal through the marketing stages in our proprietary database, including due diligence in the closing process.
- Maintain internal web-based database; manage and update deal statuses, manage press releases, marketing lists, activity tracking, and send e-mail blasts.
- Take initiative to support Producers with high priority projects. Identify problems and alert team members. Respond to inquiries from clients and provide information as needed.
- Assist Producer and Real Estate Analysts in the preparation of marketing materials for deals, including request for proposals, fee agreements, confidentiality agreements, offering memorandums, financial comparisons, due diligence data, letters, memos, reports, etc.
- Manage deal deadlines for internal team
- Coordinate graphic design with design team.
- Work with vendors to arrange photography.
- Work with vendors utilized in conjunction with transactions.
- Provide superior administrative and production deal support to producers.
- Schedule meetings, tours and conference calls for Producers
- Organize Producers’ calendars, make travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Prepare and proof PowerPoint presentations by pulling data from other sources such as maps, charts, logos, pictures, tables, etc.
- Organize and file important deal-related correspondence.
- Provide back up support to other production associates as needed
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 0-3 years of related administrative, marketing, or communications experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, environment.
- Demonstrate problem-solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred.
- Real Estate/Finance background is preferred.
- High School graduate required/college a plus.
· Intermediate working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Office 2010 version).
· Database experience is a plus.
Estimated compensation for this position is:
50,000.00 – 60,000.00 USD per year
The pay range listed is a total compensation range including bonus, if applicable. The provided range is an estimate and not guaranteed. An employment offer is based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, internal equity and alignment with market data.
On-site –Los Angeles, CA
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit .
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply for the job now!