Job title: Night Auditor (Full-Time)
Company: The Clyde Hotel
Job date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 08:04:17 GMT
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Expected salary: $15 – 19 per hour
Job description: Description:WORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGE
, the largest independent hotel group in New Mexico, is pleased to announce the addition of The Clyde Hotel to its portfolio of culturally distinct accommodations. Formerly known as Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, pays homage to the legacy of Clyde Tingley, historic Governor of the state of New Mexico. The Clyde will tap into the Heritage mission of providing a rich, authentically local experience for guests and giving back to the community.
We offer a work environment that is focused on the employee experience, extremely flexible work schedules and benefits that are unmatched in the industry; including generous discounts on hotel room rates and food at all of our restaurants in the portfolio across the state of New Mexico!
Full time Hourly Position starting at $15.00 hourly with benefits.Located in Albuquerque, NM. Working out of our Clyde Hotel in Downtown Albuquerque.
Position Purpose: The Night Auditor will under the direction of the Director of Guest Experience, maintain the quality and the seamless guest experience at the property through the evenings. The Night Audit is an essential support to Heritage Hotels & Resorts in creating unforgettable experiences for guests.
Supervisory Responsibilities: team members for FOH at designated property for evening shift
Essential Duties and Functions/Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Work under direction of the General Manager.
- Maintain positive and professional approach with employees, coworkers, and guests.
- Drive morale positively as the accountable managerial party to be present and visible to guests and staff.
- Communicate regularly with property staff regarding job assignments and required timeframe for proper workflow.
- Establish and maintain a close watch on the financials for the property for the day, always looking for ways to minimize loss, and improve profitability.
- Collaborate with Accounting Department regularly to ensure expenses are paid for and in the general ledger appropriately.
- Ensure property compliance with legal, safety, operations, labor, and the Heritage brand product and service standards.
- Work with Front Office supervisor and assist other Night Audit staff to ensure accurate and timely recording of daily outlet totals that information is recorded properly.
- Assist in the closing of daily work for all outlets and posting correct daily totals.
- Balance Room Charges with Micros and Property Management Systems.
- Perform daily backups on systems and perform any necessary maintenance when situations arise.
- Balance daily credit card postings and transmit through the Property Management Systems.
- Notify proper outlets when discrepancies arise. Follow up with the Front Office Supervisor and document situations.
- Insure proper distribution of daily reports in a timely manner and that all accounting reports are filed away properly.
- Act as Manager on duty as needed.
- Oversee / Carry out special projects for property as designated by General Manager.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this position as needed at any of the properties.
- Strong knowledge of hospitality software and MS Office (specifically Excel) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to multitask.
- Proven leadership experience in a hotel setting.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible long hours mostly in evenings, and may include weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 30+ pounds occasionally.
- 3-4 years or equivalent combination of education and experience; high volume guest-interfacing hospitality experience /night auditing preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training required; some college preferred.
SEIZE YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND COMEWORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGEFlexibility | Family | Future GrowthHeritage Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on Instagram :
The Hotel Concept:
The 20-story Clyde Hotel will offer business and leisure travelers a place of connection, comfort and engagement in the heart of downtown. The interior design will reflect a Pueblo Deco design motif with a touch of Western grittiness and eastern elegance. The atrium lobby will be reinvigorated to become an exciting and central gathering space, that envelopes guests in history and progress through vintage elements set in a modern art deco backdrop. Guest rooms will maintain the design aesthetic of a reimagined New Mexico future with a comfortable and relaxing approach. Clyde and Carrie Tingley’s presence will be felt through refined touches. Guests can relish in the special personality and character of the space, drawing masculine elements of dark woods, rich leathers, bold patterns, copper hardware and dimmed lighting. Classic craft cocktails and quality wines set the tone, from business meetings to casual drinks. Juxtaposed with the understated sophistication of 1922 is Carrie’s, the ground-floor restaurant named after Carrie Wooster Tingley, wife of Clyde Tingley. Light and airy, just like Carrie herself, the restaurant honors the charm and liveliness of the philanthropic socialite with a prominent floral motif throughout the space. The menu will reflect popular, classic dishes from past and present.
Compensation details: 15-19 Hourly Wage
Apply for the job now!