Job title: Maintenance Tech
Company: Midas Hospitality
Job date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 23:06:04 GMT
Location: Charlotte, NC
Expected salary: $16 – 17 per hour
Job description: Maintenance Tech- Aloft: Charlotte, NC
Midas Hospitality is recognized as one of the Top 100 U.S. Employers in 2021 (by MogulRecruiter). Ranking #30 for talent, #13 for diversity, #33 for best in minorities, #16 for blacks and #11 for women.
Start Your Journey with Midas Hospitality:
Midas Hospitality is seeking a Maintenance Tech to join our team at the Aloft hotel located in Charlotte, NC. This person will be responsible for maintaining the physical hotel property and hotel grounds. They will perform necessary repairs and all preventive maintenance in order to ensure a safe environment.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Maintains a Preventative Maintenance Program within the rooms to ensure they are being kept up to standards on a quarterly basis and the proper documentation is being recorded.
- Responsible for careful and efficient use of supplies issued for performance of cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Respond to maintenance requests received from Front Desk or Housekeeping
- Pool chemical testing
- Maintain storerooms in a clean, neat, and organized state.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least one year of facilities maintenance experience
- Certifications such as HVAC are a plus
From humble beginnings in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by more than 1,000 people today, Midas Hospitality has never lost sight of our #1 priority – people. Currently, Midas Hospitality operates 40+ hotels in 14 states with a focus on select-service and extended-stay properties for leading brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG. At Midas Hospitality, we make room for people’s dreams. That means building a company where people love to work, our financial partners love the results and everyone loves the experience.
As a people-first organization, we offer opportunities to grow and benefits to flourish for anyone with a desire to serve others and a tremendous work ethic. We aim to competitively compensate our associates and reward their contributions.
Please visit our website for more information:
We offer a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services
Midas Hospitality is proud to be a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Apply for the job now!