Job title: MAC Coordinator
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
Job date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 00:05:47 GMT
Location: New York City, NY
Expected salary: $70000 – 80000 per year
Job description: JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
Key Elements and Essential Functions:
- Ensure all project documentation is maintained on client or Relocation Management SharePoint site
- Receive and process client requests
- Participate in planning meetings hosted by the client, relocation manager, occupancy planning and other key stakeholders
- Initiate meetings to review project schedules with vendors and key stakeholders
- Assist with the project plan and budget through collaboration with the relocation manager, facility manager, project manager and construction manager as required
- Incorporate “best practices” into projects
- Ensure project processes are managed in accordance with the client’s and JLL’s policies and procedures
- Assist in management of vendors and supporting suppliers (technology, telephony, furniture, etc.)
- Perform data input into the CAFM system to maintain occupancy information
- Manage work order and small project management, including but not limited to furniture reconfigurations and space enhancements
- Comply with all JLL policies and procedures, including but not limited to time & expenses, ethics and business practice
Participate in project close-out activities and documentation (e.g. final punch list status, final seat assignment database, FF&E disposition status, and lessons learned)
Project Administration and Reporting
- Handle administrative responsibilities of the project (meeting minutes, agenda, project reports) as requested
- Manage action agendas and other associated project documentation
- Review and edit project documentation developed by Project Coordinator
- Assist with project close out (close-out report, lessons learned, client reports, project survey)
Update bio when significant new skills are learned or at the end of a project on which you had a role
- Accurately assemble and proof read project and proposal documents as submitted to you for administration
- Compare vendor/subcontractor invoices to purchase orders or subcontracts
- Perform data input into the CAFM system to maintain occupancy information
Client Communication and Management
- Interact effectively with client, as appropriate. Communicate issues and concerns requiring resolutions to JLL project lead
- Take accurate and comprehensive meeting notes and issue in timely manner
- Write clear and concise communication conveying complex messages in a manner easily understood by others
- Provide resolution to routine client issues
- Project a confident and professional attitude when communicating with client
- Speak in clear and concise manner when responding to client questions and follow-up with precise resolutions when reached by team lead
- Demonstrate good listening techniques
- Demonstrate consistent focus toward client satisfaction
Additional Relocation Management Expertise
- Manage successfully small (100 people or less) relocations
- Assist Relocation Manager in large relocations
- Receive and process client relocation requests
- Initiate meetings to review relocation schedules with move vendors and key stakeholders
- Assist with the relocation project plan and budget through collaboration with the relocation manager, facility manager, project manager and construction manager as required
- Manage the post-move help desk, update the post-move database and manage the status of punch list items to resolution
- Receive and process client move requests
- Create and distribute move communications/move packets and labels to clients
- Perform pre-move and move day duties to include but not limited to: Pre and post-move inventory/check-out/check-ins, furniture inventory, hanging move signage and supervising movers
- Assist in entering and processing information during post-move help desk
- Ensure all move management activities and processes are performed in a manner consistent with documented processes including client’s and JLL’s policies and procedures
- Coordinate scheduled move activity with property management, facilities management, all parties involved in moves, etc.
- Coordinate work order and small project execution with installers/trades, including but not limited to furniture reconfigurations and space enhancements
Education/training * Minimum – 1-3 years practical experience
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution, preferred in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, or Construction Management strongly preferred.
- 2 years as move coordinator, or similar/related experience in a Corporate Real Estate environment
Estimated compensation for this position is:
70,000.00 – 80,000.00 USD per year
The pay range listed is a total compensation range including bonus, if applicable. The provided range is an estimate and not guaranteed. An employment offer is based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, internal equity and alignment with market data.
On-site –New York, NY
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit .
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our wh