Job title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Company: TownePlace Suites Anaheim
Job date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 04:46:50 GMT
Location: Anaheim, CA
Expected salary: $16 – 17 per hour
Job description: Job Summary:
The Floor Inspector’s responsibilities are to inspect for cleanliness and overall appearance of the guest rooms, surrounding corridors, public areas and to assist the Housekeepers if needed. To be courteous, pleasant and respond to the guests needs and requests in order to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
-Adhere to all Zenith Management Company standards
-Responsible to inspect for cleanliness of guest rooms, public areas and for reporting any
any equipment problems to the Building Manager or Housekeeping Executive.
-Inspect bed and bathroom linens for cleanliness and condition. Pull any item not up to
the Edgewater Housekeeping standard.
-Reports to Building Manager or Housekeeping Executive any unexpected vacant rooms
-Inspect all check outs to see when guests depart and for general condition of the rooms
-Check all vacant rooms to be sure room was in fact vacant
-Change room status in computer to Vacant Inspected once room is completed and inspected
-Assist Housekeepers as needed
-Check all closets for condition and cleanliness, remove any unnecessary items left in closets
-Have knowledge of fire alarm/carbon monoxide alarm and evacuation procedures
-Must be MSDS trained, and completed AWAIR program
-Must perform any other required duties as requested by the Housekeeping Executives or
Building Manager to aid in better operation of the hotel and service to the guests
-Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to,
financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
- Highly organized.
- Must be able to work the majority of the shift in a standing position, constantly moving, and able to lift 30 pounds.
- Strong Guest Service Skills
- Must have attention to detail and be customer service oriented.
- Ability to communicate satisfactorily with guests, management, and co-workers.
- Medical, Dental, Paid time off, 401(k) for full-time employees
- All employees get discounts on hotel’s outside of their hotel they work in
- Opportunities for bonuses
- $250 referral bonus for you and a referred associate
- PayActiv: access to your already earned wages before payday
Apply for the job now!