Job title: Guest Service Manager The Waters Hot Springs
Company: Five Senses Hospitality Associates
Job date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 04:41:37 GMT
Location: Hot Springs, AR
Expected salary: $40000 – 45000 per year
Job description: Guest Service Manager
The 5 Senses Culture:
At 5 Senses we are driven by igniting the 5 senses of our guests and team members through genuine acts of hospitality. It is our mission to touch the hearts of our guests and teams, to welcome all we see, to add flavor to the experience, anticipate, listen and respond to needs and help our team smell success. We are an experienced team doing hospitality a new way.
Getting the Job Done:
· Provide guests and team members with professional, efficient, courteous and genuine hospitality.
· Demonstrates a leadership ability that inspires and empowers team members to succeed, grow and develop.
· Possesses strong communication skills and the ability to train and develop team members.
· Daily management of the Guest Service department which includes but is not limited to scheduling, processing of paperwork, guest interaction and follow up, coaching and recognition of team members, and ensuring compliance to property specific best practices and Brand standards.
· Lead the team to anticipate guest’s needs and offer services prior to being asked.
· Manages guest’s concerns appropriately and resolves issues to the guest’s satisfaction keeping business objectives in mind.
· Maintain open and professional communication with other department heads and supervisors to ensure the needs of the guests and team members are addressed timely.
· Maintains an organized work area and ensures follow up is done as needed with the guest, team members and other departments until issues are fully resolved.
· Monitor Brand Service Scores daily and take the appropriate action to ensure scores are communicated to the team and maintained above the Brand average.
· Ensure all budgets are managed properly and within the guidelines.
· Provides both informal and formal assessment of team members in alignment with the performance development policy and procedures.
· Has a full understanding of using a PMS system, the hotel’s room rates and types, amenities and local attractions and uses this knowledge to elevate the guest’s experience.
· Participates in the Property’s Manager on Duty program as needed and understands the role of being a property leader.
· Ensures team attends all mandatory meetings and timely completes all required training.
Experience for Success:
· 2 years of Management experience preferably in Hospitality
· High school diploma or equivalent; College degree a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; second language a plus
· Financial skills including budget management, expense control, forecasting and inventory management
· Strong general management skills and a willingness to be a property leader
The Good Stuff:
· The Opportunity to grow your career and develop thru structured development programs
· Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
· Wellness and Commuter Stipend
· Vacation PTO Plan and Paid Sick Days
· Daily Pay By Rain
· 7 Paid Holidays
· Daily Pay Supported by RAIN
· Free nights at our hotels
· Monthly fun and recognition
The Fine Print:
5 Senses Hospitality Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to the federal law requirements 5 Senses Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in all locations in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. 5 Senses Hospitality Management expressively prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of a 5 Senses team member to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including termination.
Apply for the job now!