Job title: General Manager
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Job date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 02:44:57 GMT
Location: New York City, NY
Expected salary: $135500 – 170000 per year
Job description: Job Description
The salary for this role is $135,500-$170,000 on an annual basis.
As part of the Hilton family, you will enjoy great benefits, a team that feels like family and a career that will inspire you.
We are in search of a General Manager who is a talented, experienced leader responsible for the operational management, exceptional service scores, team culture, profitability of the resort, and works in partnership with the resort’s internal ownership’s Homeowners Association(s).
- Customer focus by building strong and internal and external customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Instills trust by gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Collaborates and build partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Action oriented taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Direct the leaders of the front office, housekeeping, maintenance, security and recreation.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills with the ability to acquire, develop and retain an engaged team.
- Owner relations
- Commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture.
- Ensure guest/owner safety and security; maintain crisis management plan.
- Works closely with developer, homeowners’ association, project management and in-house sales and marketing.
We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include Day One medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel benefits!
Our dedication to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some outstanding accolades, including being named to Newsweek’s Top 100 Global Most Loved Workplaces® list in 2023, awarded three sought-after Stevie® Awards in The Annual American Business Awards® including a Gold Stevie for Company of the Year – Hospitality and Leisure and two Silver Stevie Awards for Achievement in Corporate Social Responsibility and our very own Lauren George earning Communications Professional of the Year and maintaining our a Great Place to Work® certification for the second year in a row.
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of vacation ownership principles, practices, and procedures, including HOA laws and regulations in the day-to-day management of the resort.
- Must possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge of financial principles and statements to review and analyze resort and HOA financial status.
- Must demonstrate the ability to create and maintain a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of prior General Manager experience
This position qualifies for an annual bonus and long-term incentives.
Why do Team Members Like Working for us?
- Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that encourage preventative care – that start on day 1!).
- Outstanding Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation or recuperation.
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV Retirement Savings Plan.
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers accommodation at highly discounted rates and 50% off at participating hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on since HGV allows you to share additional discounted room nights.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply for the job now!