Job title: Front Desk
Company: Good Hospitality Services
Job date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 23:42:06 GMT
Location: Nashville, TN
Expected salary: $15 per hour
Job description: Job Description:
Are you looking for a company that’s ready to invest in you and your career development? Have you been looking for a role that allows you to exercise your best talents and gifts? Do you want to work in the Nashville area but avoid the downtown traffic?
If you answered “yes,” to any, or all of those questions then we would love to meet you! Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport offers competitive wages, incentives, referral bonuses, career development, and even opportunities to travel. We welcome people who embody our core values while also bringing the unique spirit that shines in hospitality.
Starting Pay: $15.00/hour
Position: Full Time
Shift: 7AM – 11PM
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for registering guest, assign to rooms, and checking out guests in a prompt and courteous manner. You must be able to furnish varied and routine information to guests and fellow employees in a courteous, pleasant and tactful manner.
- Receives shift instructions and drawer from Manager and reviews Front Desk Log.
- Counts and verifies bills and coins in drawer.
- Generates current house status and pre-registration report.
- Compares housekeeping report to house status, resolves discrepancies with housekeeping, and performs daily bucket checks.
- Checks in guests, establishes credit and assigns rooms according to standard operating procedures.
- Verifies guest history information, issues guest room key, and answers guest inquiries.
- Answers switchboard promptly, relaying calls and recording messages.
- Receives and sorts incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail.
- Pre-blocks and pre-registers groups or tours as assigned.
- Receives documents and places wake-up calls.
- Post any and all incidental charges to guest folios.
- Checks out guests, finalizes folio, collects payment, and obtains guest room key.
- Resolves customer complaints, recording specific complaint information.
- Maintains and cleans immediate work area.
- Balances drawer at the end of shift and prepares cash drop and records on Cash Drop Log.
- Records significant information to Front Desk Log.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- Maintains compliance with company policies, practices, procedures and safety standards.
- Inspects all conference rooms and common areas each day to ensure security standards are met.
- Reports in proper uniform, which is cleaned and pressed.
- To be familiar with local competition and rates
- To attend and participate in staff meetings.
- To handle all incoming reservations and record properly.
- To be familiar with the local areas surrounding the hotel with regards to restaurants, gas stations, etc.
- To handle inquiries, both phone and in person, giving property tours when at all possible.
- To perform daily, area hotel availability checks.
- Washes, dries and folds laundry during their shift according to the Laundry Attendant guidelines.
- Other duties as requested.
IT PAYS TO WORK HERE:
- Help us build the best team by referring other team members. You will be eligible to earn up to $600 in bonuses for referring other dynamic people who come and work with us.
- Become a mentor. Our mentors not only develop strong career-building skills, they also earn an extra $1 per hour while doing it.
- Earn more for just being yourself! We offer incentives for team members who are recognized for the great things they do. When our guests share their excellent experiences, our team members can cash in!
Apply for the job now!