Job title: Director of Human Resources
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Job date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 01:52:01 GMT
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Expected salary: $150000 – 165000 per year
Job description: Location Description
Welcome to OKANA Resort and Indoor WaterPark. Located along the picturesque Oklahoma River in the vibrant Horizons District, near downtown Oklahoma City, OKANA Resort & Indoor Water Park offers exceptional career opportunities.
Conveniently situated with a dynamic indoor waterpark, over 400 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, including premium riverfront accommodations, a range of dining options, and extensive meeting and event spaces spanning 39,000 square feet, OKANA provides a unique setting for a rewarding career journey.
Shape your career in the heart of Oklahoma City at OKANA. Join us to contribute to our distinctive atmosphere and foster your personal and professional growth. Be a part of OKANA Resort & Indoor Water Park, where your career aspirations meet a world-class destination.
Come grow with us at this Amazing New Resort opening in February 2025!
Reporting to the General Manager, the Human Resources Director (HRD) is responsible for ensuring the efficient administration and management of all human resources functions including:
- employee relations matters
- wage & benefit administration
- worker’s compensation management
- compliance with statuary requirements
- budgeting and the coordination of related activities in order to provide each department with the personnel, guidance, and support necessary to achieve their customer service and business objectives
The Human Resources Director serves on the Executive Committee and must be highly visible to employees throughout the hotel.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- retention of qualified employees
- overseeing payroll functions
- direction and administration of the employee reward & recognition program
- making sure employees are developed and utilized to their maximum potential by controlling the implementation, administration, and monitoring of all training programs
- development, implementation, and administration of policies and programs related to the management of all hotel staff
- making sure the hotel’s HR function complies with all state and federal laws as well as regulations and court rulings which pertain to Human Resources by reviewing current management practices, implementing new procedures and communicating any new requirements
- preparing annual budget forecasts for the Human Resource Department
- being responsible for safety programs and Workers’ Compensation benefits
- maintaining all hotel personnel records and Human Resource files, ensuring confidentiality
The ideal Human Resources Director (HRD) candidate will bring the following required, desired and optional assets to the company:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent education/experience required
- Minimum of 7 years Human Resources management experience required
- Hospitality experience in a large full-service hotel or resort preferred
- Knowledge of Federal & State laws pertaining to HR
- Strong employee relations experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organization skills
- Ability to multitask in demanding environment
- Microsoft Office skills required
- Workday and iCims knowledge preferred
- Payroll knowledge required
- Bilingual a plus
The compensation for this position is $150,000.00/Yr. – $165,000.00/Yr. based on qualifications and experience.
Apply for the job now!