Job title: Bilingual Apartment Property Manager
Company: Monarch Investment and Management Group
Job date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 08:59:21 GMT
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Expected salary: $45000 – 48000 per year
Job description: Description
Looking for a property management company that supports you, values you and wants you to SUCCEED? APPLY and join Monarch Management. We’re the company that treats our employees like people, we value YOU. It’s time to leave that 3rd party management company and come join one of the biggest companies in multifamily who own and manage all of their properties….What are you waiting for!?
Monarch Investment and Management Group is looking for an experienced Bilingual Property Manager to join our team at the Chestnut Ridge Apartments located at 8686 Coy Ave Baton Rouge, LA 70810 (128 units).
We invest in our properties and our people!
PAY: Salary from $45,000 to 48,000
Plus lots of ways to earn amazing bonuses throughout the year
Up to $1200 quarterly bonuses!
SCHEDULE: M-F 8-5PM
Paid holidays and 80hrs PTO your first year (included in PTO, birthday or work anniversary, MLK day, Juneteenth or Presidents day)
Learn more about the property here:
Chestnut Ridge Apartments
8686 Coy Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
Monarch Investment and Management Group is a winner of the National Apartment Associations 2021 Best Places to Work. We currently manage over 70,000 apartment units in 21 states, making us the 8th largest multifamily owner in the country per NMHC. In addition, Monarch operates a nationally franchised hotel and a ski and snowboard resort.
What We Want To Give You!
Annual reviews with the opportunity for a raise up to 5%, every year
$500.00 – $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus Program (depending on role referred)
Healthcare starting at low at $40.00 per month for a great, comprehensive plan
401k planning and pre-tax contributions including a matching component
Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
20% off rent at any of our communities
Paid additional training/school and tuition reimbursement program
Yearly anniversary gifts
Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates the property within the financial guidelines (The Budget)
- Makes recommendations to increase income, decrease expenses and grow net operating income
- Ensures property is leased at or above market occupancy and rent levels based on owners guidelines
- Ensures all property marketing is current, accurate, relevant and at its greatest effect
- Directs activities of all on-site personnel and maintains a great working environment for all
- Process all invoices generated by the property and insure they are paid in a timely manner
- Post, collect, track and manage delinquency of rental and other income
- Responsible for building and maintaining a community of residents through resident relations
- Ensure desired tenant renewals are being captured at the highest rate possible
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual-Fluent in Spanish
- 2+ years’ experience or equivalent in multi-family housing
- Must have excellent computer skills and be able to navigate Yardi software.
- General knowledge of local, state and federal resident/property management laws/guidelines
- Strong analytical reporting, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work well under the pressure of meeting tight deadlines in a timely manner.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for the job now!